Get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online in a matter of minutes!
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card entitles you to make a wide range of purchases that are split into equated monthly installments such that you pay for your purchases in a time frame that works best for you. What makes this card stand out is the fact that each of these payments is converted into a no-cost EMI. Read on to understand how to get Bajaj EMI card today by understanding the application process involved such that you can apply Bajaj EMI card to each of your purchases! Details pertaining to the Bajaj Finserv card apply online eligibility process and documents required have each been touched upon.
Apply – Bajaj EMI Card – Online Process
The easiest way to obtain a Bajaj EMI card for yourself is by applying for it online. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to successfully apply for this card.
- Head on over to the Finserv MARKETS website or download the mobile application.
- Under the Cards button select the EMI Card followed by the apply now button.
- You will be led to the Bajaj Finserv login portal where you can check your eligibility for the card.
- (You also have the option to apply for this card via the mobile application.)
- You will be asked to fill out a concise form to determine whether you are eligible.
- Provided you are eligible, you can proceed to apply.
- You will be asked to pay an annual fee amounting to INR 567 which includes taxes.
- Once your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS allowing you to view your newly minted EMI Network card on the Finserv MARKETS application.
Documents Required to Apply for a Bajaj EMI Network Card
You aren’t required to submit a ton of paperwork when you apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card which adds to its appeal as it makes the entire process easy.
The documents that are required include the following.
- KYC documents – These include your PAN card along with passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of income – This showcases your ability to make repayments.
- Proof of good credit history – This highlights your responsible nature towards ensuring you repay what you owe.
- Proof of residence in India – This could be in the form of an Aadhar card, passport or driver’s license.
- Proof of holding a bank account in India
Application Fees and Charges
- When you apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card you are required to pay a nominal fee. Bajaj Finserv EMI card charges depend upon the card you select.
- A processing fee is applicable each time you carry forward a transaction. This fee starts at INR 412. This fee helps convert your transactions into EMIs.
Eligibility for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
You are eligible for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card provided you meet the following requirements.
- Age – Aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Income – You have a steady and secure stream of income.
- Documentation – You are able to provide valid documents.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card opens up a world of purchase possibilities for you. Consider visiting the Finserv MARKETS website to learn more about the card, understand where it can be used and see the wide range of products you can buy.